You are kindly invited to participate in the 1st Annual International Conference on Pharmaceutical Sciences and Pharmacology (PHARMA) 2013, organised by the Global Science and Technology Forum (GSTF). The event is held November 18 – 19, 2013 in Singapore.
The conference aims to explore pharmacology, its relation with pharmaceutical sciences and application in the development of healthcare products. Through sharing and networking, PHARMA 2013 will provide an opportunity for researchers, practitioners and educators to exchange research evidence, practical experiences and innovative ideas on issues related to pharmacology and pharmaceutical sciences.
- Keynote Address titled “Lipid Inhibitors of Glycine Transport” – by Prof. Dr. Robert Vandenberg, Pharmacology, School of Medical Sciences, University of Sydney, Australia
- Keynote Address titled “Microwave – A Critical Look On Its Use As Transdermal “Permeation Enhancer” And Oral “Excipient” From The Perspectives Of Pharmaceutics And Biopharmaceutics” – by Dr. Wong Tin Wui, Director of Non-Destructive Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Research Centre, Universiti Teknologi Mara, Malaysia.
- Conference Proceedings will be indexed by Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell’s Directories amongst others, where applicable.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference)
- PHARMA 2013 will also constitute a Special Panel Session
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the PHARMA 2013. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
Key Areas of Focus
- Biopharmaceutics and Pharmaceutics
- Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Related interest areas include, but are not limited to:
- Adrenergic Drugs
- Anesthesia Pharmacology
- Application of membrane protein structure determination and its applications in drug design
- Chemotherapy and other antineoplastic drugs
- Cholinergic Drugs
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Design and optimization of dosage regimens
- Drug Development
- Drug metabolism & interactions
- Nursing Pharmacology
- Personalized Medicine
- Pharmaceutical crops
- Pharmaceuticals testing
- Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics
- Serotonin Pharmacology