The 1st Annual International Conference on Neuroscience and Neurobiology Research (CNN) is organised by the Global Science and Technology Forum (GSTF) and is awaiting your contributions. The events will be held November 18 – 19, 2013 in Singapore.
Neuroscience is the study of the nervous system development, its structure, and its purpose. It also discusses what occurs when individuals have neurological, psychiatric and neurodevelopmental disorders. Traditionally a branch of Biology, it is now considered an interdisciplinary science which includes other fields such as mathematics, linguistics, engineering, computer science, chemistry, philosophy, psychology, and medicine. On the other hand, neurobiology is a complex science referring specifically to the biology of the nervous system.
The Annual International Conference on Neuroscience and Neurobiology Research (CNN) aims to explore the study of the nervous system and the different aspects of the nervous system. Through networking and sharing, CNN will provide an opportunity for practitioners and educators to exchange research evidence, models of best practice and innovative ideas on neuroscience and neurobiology.
- Keynote Address – “The Challenge of taking experimental therapies to the clinic in Parkinson’s disease” – by Prof. Roger A. Barker, Professor of Clinical Neuroscience and Honorary Consultant in Neurology, University of Cambridge and at Addenbrooke’s Hospital, MRC Clinician Scientist Fellowship.
- Keynote Address – “Why do people with psychotic disorders smoke, and what can we do about it?” – by Prof. David Castle, Chair of Psychiatry, St. Vincent’s Hospital, Melbourne and The University of Melbourne, Consultant Psychiatrist, St. Vincent’s Hospital, Melbourne, Clinical Professor, School of Psychiatry and Neurosciences, University of Western Australia
- Conference Proceedings will be indexed by Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell’s Directories amongst others, where applicable.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- CNN 2013 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the CNN 2013. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
- Systems Neuroscience
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Decision Neuroscience
- Behavioral Neuroscience
- Molecular Neuroscience
- Theoretical Neuroscience
- Computational Neuroscience and Novel Research
- Neurobiology of Aging
- Molecular Neurobiology
- Cellular Neurobiology
- Systems and Behavioral Neurobiology
- Biology of the Brain
- Functional Neuroanatomy
- Psychiatric Genetics
- Neuroimaging Genetics
- Neuroaffective Disorders Aging
- Computational Neuroengineering
- Movement Disorders
- Neuro-critical care
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Vertigo and Balance Disorders
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Neo-imaging Techniques