The Society of Digital Information and Wireless Communications (SDIWC) invites you to participate in The First International Conference on Green Computing, Technology and Innovation (ICGCTI2013) that will be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, on March 4-6, 2013 as part of The World Congress on Computing and Information Technology (WCIT). The event will be held over three days, with presentations delivered by researchers from the international community, including presentations from keynote speakers and state-of-the-art lectures.
The conference welcomes papers on the following (but not limited to) research topics:
- Renewable energy models and prediction
- Matching energy supply and demand
- Smart grid and microgrids
- Smart transportation and manufacturing
- Smart buildings and urban development
- Energy harvesting, storage, and recycling
- Climate and ecosystem monitoring
- Using IT to reduce carbon emissions
- Carbon metering and user feedback
- Power-aware algorithms and protocols
- Power-aware software and hardware
- Low-power electronics and systems
- Green computing models, methodologies and paradigms
- Green software engineering
- Sustainable computing
- Energy-aware computing
- Energy-aware scheduling
- Energy-aware software
- Energy-efficient network services and operations
- Carbon management policies and ecology- related issues with ICT
- Characterization, metrics, and modeling
- Reliability, thermal behavior and control
- Power-efficient delivery and cooling
- Life-cycle analysis of IT equipment
- Energy-aware high performance computing and applications
- Energy-aware large scale distributed systems, such as Grids, Clouds and service computing
- Energy-aware network equipments and applications
- Energy-efficient mass data storage and processing
- Green design, manufacture, use, disposal, and recycling of computers and communication systems
All accepted papers will be included in SDIWC Digital Library, and in the proceedings of the conference.
All Papers submitted will be reviewed by a minimum of two reviewers. The published proceedings will be reviewed for possible inclusion within the DBLP, EI, INSPEC, Research Bible, Scirus, Microsoft Academic Research, ResearchGate, and Google Scholar Databases.
In addition, best selected papers will be published in one of the following special issues provided that the author do major improvements and extension within the time frame that will be set by the conference and his/her paper is approved by the chief editor:
Organize a Special Session
Researchers are welcome to organize special session. The session should be within a very specific topic. Please send your session title, your cv for this purpose to email@example.com.
The conference will list the session on the web. The session chair will manage the publicity of his session. It is expected that each session will attract 5 registered papers. The session chair will get a free registration for one of his papers.
The submission and the reviewing process for the papers of the sessions will be managed jointly between the chair and the conference. The chair can take the responsibility of the reviewing with the help of other researchers. However, the conference will get all the reviewing reports at the end.