The Global Science and Technology Forum (GSTF) is kindly inviting you to participate in the 1st Annual International Conference on Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine Research (CCMR) 2013, held December 9-10, 2013 in Singapore.
The Annual International Conference on Cardiology & Cardiovascular Medicine Research (CCMR) aims to be a platform for researchers, cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, and educators all over the world to present, share and exchange new medicine studies, research results, research analysis, innovations and advances in dealing with heart disorders or cardiovascular disease. The theme tends to be broad to incorporate the overarching perspective within the field of Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine.
- "Challenges In Global Cardiovascular
Dr. H. Vernon Anderson – Program Chair CCMR 2013, Professor, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, Medical School, The University of Texas - Houston, USA
- "Defining The Cardiac
Epigenome: What Is It and Will It Give Us New Therapeutic
Opportunities For Heart Failure?"
Dr. Roger Sik Yin Foo – Editor-in-Chief CCMR 2013, Associate Professor of Medicine, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore and Senior Consultant, Cardiac Department, National University Heart Centre, Singapore
- The Conference Proceedings will be indexed by Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted toScopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories amongst others, where applicable.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- CCMR 2013 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the CCMR 2013. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
- Financial Assistance: GSTF extends concession (financial assistance) on a case by case basis for doctoral candidates and for delegates from developing countries based on merit (of the research paper submitted and accepted) and need. In order to be eligible for concession and any other assistance, the paper has to be accepted for publication in our journals and conference proceedings.
Papers/topics dealing with Advances in Cardiology & Cardiovascular Medicine Research including but not limited to:
- Acute Coronary Syndromes (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Emergencies
- Cardiac Surgeries
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Diagnostic Imaging and Biomarkers
- Genomic Medicine
- Heart & Lung Transplant
- Heart Failure
- Interventional Cardiology
- Lipids and Cardiovascular Risk Management
- Medical Devices in Cardiology
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Surgery
- Cardiovascular Medical Research
- Preventive Cardiology
- Diseases of the Aorta
- Cardiac Tumors
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Community Cardiology
- Disorders of the coronary circulation
- Cardiac Arrest
- Disorders of the myocardium (muscle of the heart)
- Disorders of the pericardium (outer lining of the heart)
- Disorders of the heart valves
- Congenital heart defect
- Diseases of blood vessels (vascular diseases)
- Devices used in cardiology
- Diagnostic tests and procedures