The Global Science and Technology Forum (GSTF) is organising the First Annual International Conference on Advances in Veterinary Science Research (VETSCI) 2013 and is asking for your participation. The event takes place in Singapore, December 9-10, 2013.
Veterinary science deals with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disease, disorder and injury in animals, both domesticated and wild. It concerns the health of animals and the treatment of injuries or diseases that affect them.
The Annual International Conference on Advances in Veterinary Science Research (VETSCI) aims to explore the study of animal health, animal diseases, prevention and cure. Through sharing and networking, VETSCI will provide researchers and practitioners to exchange information on current advancements in the study and practice of Veterinary Science.
- Keynote Address by Prof. Wayne R. Hein – Program Chair VETSCI 2013, Head of School of Veterinary and Biomedical Sciences, Dean of Veterinary Science, James Cook University, Australia
- The Conference Proceedings will be indexed by Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories amongst others, where applicable
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- VETSCI 2013 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the VETSCI 2013. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
Papers/topics dealing with Veterinary Science including but not limited to:
- Veterinary Science
- Veterinary Medicine
- Animal Health
- Animal Science
- Production animal welfare and animal care
- Animal transportation
- Humane slaughter
- Animal husbandry
- Mating and Breeding
- Wild Animals
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Diseases
- Dairy Cattle Technology
- Equine Management
- Livestock Management
- Livestock and Companion Animal Behavior
- Wildlife/Exotic Medicine and Surgery
- Small Animal Surgery
- Rural Animal Health Management
- Large Animal Emergency and Critical Care
- Equine Medicine and Surgery
- Poultry Production
- Veterinary Embryology
- Animal Breeding
Prof. Wayne R. Hein – Head of School of Veterinary and Biomedical Sciences, Dean of Veterinary Science, James Cook University, Australia
- Prof. Peter Nara – President & CEO, Biological Mimetics Inc., Professor Endowed Eugene Lloyd Chair in Vaccinology, Director of the Center for Advanced Host Defenses, Immunobiotics and Translational Comparative Medicine, College of Veterinary Medicine, Iowa State University , USA
- Prof. Gordon Howarth – SAHMRI Cancer Council Senior Research Fellow, School of Animal and Veterinary Sciences, The University of Adelaide (Roseworthy Campus), Australia
- Dr. Beata Ujvari – Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Faculty of Veterinary Sciences, The University of Sydney, Australia
- Prof. Pascal Vachon – Professor to Laboratory Animal Science and Medicine, Department of Veterinary Biomedicine, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Montreal, Canada
- Dr. Yanjin Zhang – Associate Professor, Department of Veterinary Medicine, University of Maryland, USA
- Dr. Shane Ryan – President, Singapore Veterinary Association
- Dr. Bing Wang – Professor of Physiology, School of Animal & Veterinary Sciences, Charles Sturt University, Australia