ComtecMed Medical Congresses is delighted to announce the 1st International Congress on Controversies to Consensus in Primary and Outpatient Care (COPOC) which will take place November 13 – 15, 2014 in Barcelona, Spain.
The COPOC Congress will gather prominent global experts in general practice and primary health care for engaging discussions, information sharing and experience-based perspectives. The congress will serve as a dynamic forum; promoting productive clinical debates between primary care physicians, clinical specialists and researchers on the critical issues within the fields of general practice and primary health care.
The congress prides itself on having the most up-to-date clinical, scientific and academic program, concentrating not only on future therapies and interventions, but also on disease prevention, health promotion and treatment goals.
COPOC was established with the aim of playing a vital complimentary role to the existing world and regional conferences relevant to primary care. Its goal is to promote state of the art debates and to facilitate an effective forum between primary care physicians and practitioners and secondary care specialists.
The congress’s distinct format will provide participants and speakers alike with the unique opportunity to debate the most pressing issues in general practice and primary health care.
- Aldosterone-Receptor Antagonists in heart failure: Is this an option?
- COPD: Controversies in diagnosis
- COPD: Controversies in treatment
- Diabetes Type 2
- Heart failure
- Management of atrial fibrillation
- New guidelines for the atrial fibrillation management: key issues for primary care
- New risk assessment tools for stroke prevention
- Pain Management and Lower Back Pain
- Pneumococcal vaccination
- Stroke Prevention and Atrial Fibrillation
- Vaccination against herpes zoster
- Vaccinations in Adults
- Christos Lionis, Greece
- Shlomo Vinker, Israel
- Baruch Itzhak, Israel