It is with great pleasure of ComtecMed Medical Congresses to announce and invite you to the 1st World Congress on Controversies in Multiple Myeloma (COMy). This educational and stimulating congress will be held in Bangkok, Thailand on January 23 – 25, 2014.
The 1st COMy Congress will bring to the forefront the latest and most controversial data and information in the field of Multiple Myeloma, providing a unique opportunity for world class leaders in the field to debate vital and contentious issues in Myeloma. This thought-provoking academic dialogue will address the most challenging current clinical and therapeutic questions.
The unique format of the COMy program provides ample time for discussion following each debate and participants are encouraged to take a pro-active role in this academic dialogue. These stimulating debates will provide clinicians with state-of-the-art recommendations regarding patient care.
- Myeloma in 2014: the search for a cure?
- New drugs development
- Biology and Diagnosis
- Treatment of younger myeloma patients
- Maintenance and Consolidation after transplantation
- Clinical cases discussions: YOUNG MYELOMA CASE, ELDERLY MYELOMA CASE, RELAPSED MYELOMA CASE, A HIGH RISK MYELOMA CASE
- Disease Pathophysiology
- Treatment of elderly myeloma patients
- Treatment of Relapsed myeloma
- Myeloma in Asia
- Bone disease
- Management of side effects
- Waldenstrom disease
Participants who wish to give a presentation at the Congress are requested to submit an abstract for review by the Scientific Committee. The Committee reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation. Abstracts will be published in the abstract book only on receipt of registration fees in full up until November 9, 2013. For your abstract to be included in the COMy Scientific Program Book, and to be reserved a Poster Board on site, you must register in full by December 10, 2013.
When submitting your abstract please note:
- Complete full Contact details of the presenting author(s) .
- Details of affiliations of the author(s): institution, city, country.
- Names of authors, names should be written in “Title Case” with First Name Initial and Last Name Only.
- For example:First Name: J.; Last Name: Smith
- Title of the abstract in CAPITAL LETTERS ONLY.
- Abstracts cannot exceed 250 words and cannot include tables and graphs.