Science and Technology Forum (GSTF) is kindly
inviting you to participate in the First Annual
International Conference on Architecture and Civil
Engineering (ACE 2013), held March 18-19, 2013 in Singapore.
Advances in Architecture and Civil Engineering are the order of the day with the rapid industrialization and urbanization seen in developed and developing nations. Innovative design and construction practices are challenging tasks to the architects and engineers to meet the ever growing demands of society. The conference is the premiere forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Architecture and Civil Engineering. The conference will bring together leading researchers, architects, engineers and scientists in this domain of interest from around the world.
The themes of the conference are:
- Infrastructure Design for Regions in Rapid Development
- Infrastructure Design for New Vertical Cities
- Infrastructure for new Cities and Landscapes
- Design for Urban Infrastructure: Parks, Buildings, Streets and Systems.
Keynote Address "Technology in Construction: Linking Design Process with Building Process"
Assoc. Prof. Mark S. Anderson, Associate Professor of Architecture, Department of Architecture, College of Environmental Design, University of California (Berkeley, United States)
Opening Address "Exploring the Dualities of Architecture
and Engineering Design"
Dr. Richard Hyde, Professor of Architectural Science, Associate Dean Research Faculty of Architecture, Design & Planning, The University of Sydney (Australia)
- The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2301-394X, E-Periodical ISSN: 2301-3958) will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories amongst others, where applicable.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- ACE 2013 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the ACE 2013. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
Papers/topics dealing with fundamental research and application of architecture and civil engineering including but not limited to:
- History and Theories of Architecture
- Traditional Construction Materials
- Architectural Design and Theories
- Advanced Construction Materials
- Architecture and Building Materials
- Art Design and Landscape Architecture
- Building Technology Science
- Architectural Environment and Equipment Engineering
- Green Building Materials
- Ecological Architecture
- Computers in Architecture
- Sustainable Architecture
Other Related Topics
- Urban Planning and Design
- Sustainable Development of Building Energy and Environment
- Energy Conservation
- Environmental Engineering and Environmental Protection
- Tunnel, Subway and Underground Facilities
- Traffic Engineering
- Construction and Renewable Energy Sources
Civil & Structural Engineering
- Building Structure
- Bridge Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Coastal Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Hydraulic Engineering
- Surveying Engineering
- Seismic Engineering
- Harbor Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Water Supply and Drainage Engineering
- Road and Railway Engineering
- Sanitary and Ground Water Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Heating, Gas Supply, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Works
- Carrier Operation Engineering
- Concrete Structures
- Disaster Prevention and Mitigation
- Environment-Friendly Construction and Development
- Material Quality and Control
- Safety and Monitoring
- Monitoring and Control of Structures
- Reliability and Durability of Structures
- Construction Technology
- Computer Simulation and CAD/CAE
- Computational Mechanics
- Structural Analysis and Design