The Engineering & Architecture Research Division of the Athens Institute for Education and Research (ATINER) organizes the Annual International Conference on Transportation taking place on June, 8 – 11 2015 in Athens, Greece.
The aim of the conference is to bring together scholars and students of all areas of Transportation and other related areas. You may participate as panel organizer, presenter of one paper, chair a session or observer.
Please submit an abstract to Dr. Virginia Sisiopiku, Academic Member, ATINER, & Associate Professor, The University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA. Abstracts should include the following: Title of Paper, Full Name (s), Affiliation, Current Position, an email address, and at least 3 keywords that best describe the subject of your submission. Decisions are reached within 4 weeks.
If you want to participate without presenting a paper, i.e. organize a panel (session, mini conference), chair a session, review papers to be included in the conference proceedings or books, contribute to the editing of a book, or any other contribution, please send an email to Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
Special arrangements will be made with a local luxury hotel for a limited number of rooms at a special conference rate. In addition, a number of special events will be organized: A Greek night of entertainment with dinner, a special one-day cruise to selected Greek islands, an archaeological tour of Athens and a one-day visit to Delphi.
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos – President, ATINER, Greece
- Dr. Virginia Sisiopiku – ATINER & Associate Professor, The University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA
- Dr. Nicholas N. Patricios – Director, Engineering & Architecture Research Division, ATINER, Professor & Dean Emeritus, School of Architecture, University of Miami, USA
- Dr. Panagiotis Petratos – Vice-President of Information Communications Technology, ATINER & Fellow, Institution of Engineering and Technology & Professor, Department of Computer Information Systems, California State University, Stanislaus, USA
- Dr. Thomas Attard – ATINER & Associate Research Professor, Arizona State University, USA
- Dr. Nicholas Pappas – Vice-President of Academics, ATINER & Professor, Sam Houston University, USA
- Dr. George Poulos – Vice-President of Research, ATINER & Emeritus Professor, University of South Africa, South Africa
- Dr. R. Edward Minchin Jr., P.E. – Rinker (Assoc.) Professor of Construction & Director of Masters Programs, Rinker School of Building Construction, University of Florida, USA
- Dr. Jamal Khatib – University of Wolverhampton, U.K.
- Dr. Debnath Bhattacharyya – ATINER & Professor, MPCTM, Gwalior, India
- Dr. Howayda Al-Harithy – ATINER & Professor, American University of Beirut, Lebanon
- Dr. Ioannis Zisis – ATINER & Assistant Professor, Florida International University, USA
- Dr. Mbakisya A. Onyango – University of Tennessee, USA
- Dr. Mohammad Arif Kamal – Aligarh Muslim University, India
- Stavros Alifragkis – Architecture Research Unit, ATINER & Adjunct Lecturer, Hellenic Army Academy, Athens, Greece