Our association brings together specialists from various disciplines who study the issues of vine and wine. We are all united by the love for vine and wine, and interested in all topics related to viti- and viniculture.
We also share the conviction that our research and results can be a constructive contribution of interest for professionals in vine and wine, both in production and product development as in consumption or marketing. This contribution also applies to the analysis and understanding of markets, perception and quality assessment.
Any proposal of contribution regardless of the discipline is admissible and will be reviewed by the members of the scientific committee. However papers must propose an approach validated by an objective analysis of data, which can be quantitative but also qualitative or value-based .
A proposal of a contribution may be made in the original language of the researcher; but presentation in English at the conference is required, with at least a summary and also the "Powerpoint"-presentation in English. The full text can be provided in the original language.
Any proposal of a paper can also be submitted for publication in our magazine Enometrica. This review, in English, appears currently twice a year. This submission is then subject to an anonymous procedure referred on the basis of the full paper.
As a special topic in Gastronometrica we want to focus this year on the pricing of other gourmet products such as olive oil, specialized canning industry, labeled products, ...
Economic – Marketing & Management
- Economic, Quantitative or Econometric Analysis of Wine Market and Wine Sector
- Employment (direct or generated)
- Marketing for Wine Product
- Specificity of Communication
Economic Analysis for Wine Industries
- Enogastronomical Tourism and New Activities
- Production Quality: Evaluation
- International Trade
- Factors Determining Selling Price
- Sustainability and Sustainable Development
Quality & Gastronomy
- Quality and Taste of Foodstuffs
- Test and Classifications
- Assiciation of food and wine
- Other Gastronometric Studies
- Quantitative History of Wine
- Geography of Territories and Terroirs
- Impact of Global Warming
- Modeling International Trade
Wine and Society
- Consumption & Market Share - Modeling Competition
- Alcoholism and Risks, Risks and Insurances
- Medical and Therapeutic Use - Public Health Policies
- Law and wine: Impact of Regulatory and Legal Tax Measurements