The Department of Economics at the University of Crete is kindly inviting you to participate in the 18th Annual International Conference on Macroeconomic Analysis and Internation Finance 2014, held May 29 – 31, 2014 in Rethymnou, Crete, Greece.
- Fabio Canova – European University Institute
- Stephen G. Hall – University of Leicester
- Yannis Ioannides – Tufts University
- Roberto Rigobon – Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Exchange rates and Currency Markets
- Monetary Theory and Policy
- Financial Markets
- Economic Growth
- Financial Econometrics
- Financial Effects of Euro Adoption
- Banking and Finance
- Trade Effects and Financial Development in New EU Member Countries
- EU Economics
- Macroeconomic Theory and Policy
- Financial Integration, Risk Sharing and Real Convergence of EMU Enlargement
- New EU Countries
- Growth and Development
- Emerging Markets
The conference will solicit papers in all areas of macroeconomic theory and policy and international finance. All papers are submitted electronically.
The Economic Modelling will publish a special issue with papers presented at the conference. The selected papers will be presented during the conference in special “EM Sessions”. All submitted papers will be considered for this special issue. Papers of high quality will be considered.
Panoecononomicus will publish a special issue with papers presented at the conference, especially the best papers by junior researchers and recent Ph.D. holders. Papers of high quality will be considered for this special issue.