The Swiss Society for Financial Market Research (SGF) would like to invite both academics and practitioners to participate in the 17th Annual Conference of the Swiss Society for Financial Market Research (SGF) Conference, held on April 11, 2014 in Zurich, Switzerland.
Call for Papers
We would like to invite both academics and practitioners to submit papers on all topic areas of financial market research. Your submission must include the following three components:
- Anonymous version of the paper without any reference to the authors (.pdf, separate file)
- Full version of the paper (.pdf, separate file)
When submitting to the conference, you may also choose to directly submit to the journal Financial Markets and Portfolio Management (FMPM). If you decide to do so, you will also have to complete FMPM’s online manuscript submission form. Further details are provided in the course of the submission procedure.
Best Paper Award
All articles accepted for presentation at the Annual Conference of the Swiss Society for Financial Market Research are eligible for the SGF Best Paper Award. This award is sponsored by SIX Swiss Exchange and carries a cash prize of CHF 4000. We are pleased to be able to offer this award for the best paper submitted to the conference.
Chairman of the Conference Board
- Prof. Dr. Matthias Muck – University of Bamberg, Chair of Banking and Financial Control
Academic Conference Board
- Prof. Dr. Nicole Branger – University of Münster
- Prof. Dr. Andre Guettler – Ulm University
- Prof. Dr. Karl Keiber – European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder)
- Prof. Dr. Olaf Korn – Göttingen University
- Prof. Dr. Holger Kraft – Goethe University Frankfurt
- Prof. Dr. Antje Mahayni – University of Duisburg-Essen
- Prof. Dr. Andreas Oehler – University of Bamberg
- Prof. Dr. Stefan Ruenzi – University of Mannheim
- Prof. Dr. Markus Schmid – University of St. Gallen
Honorary Board Member
- Prof. Dr. Markus Rudolf – WHU — Otto Beisheim School of Management
- Michael Herold – University of Bamberg, Chair of Banking and Financial Control
- Christian Putz – University of Bamberg, Chair of Banking and Financial Control