The key objective of the annual Bangkok International Symposium on HIV Medicine is to provide health care workers and members of the HIV-infected and affected community from Thailand and all over the world with a comprehensive review of the management of HIV infection and opportunistic infections, efforts to improve access to therapy as well as the latest updates on research into HIV treatments and vaccines.
The symposium also aims to stimulate debate through a series of panel discussions on issues such as access to care and the cost of ARV in developing countries. In the last 5 years, over 3,000 participants from Asia Pacific, Europe and the America have attended the symposium.
An expert faculty of speakers from Thailand, Asia, Australia, Europe and USA presents a comprehensive review of current HIV management. World class international and local speakers present plenary sessions and facilitate interactive workshops.
Key reasons to attend the Symposium
- The Symposium is a premier medical-scientific conference in HIV and related diseases in South East Asia.
- You will hear about the latest advances in HIV research and treatment from leading local and international figures.
- You will gain recognition for Continuing Medical Education (CME) and Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) and Continuing Pharmaceutical Education (CPE).
- You will have an opportunity to network with colleagues from across South East Asia and all over the world.
- You will have a chance to visit Bangkok, a beautiful city. A cosmopolitan, steamy, pulsating, yet smiling metropolis of more than ten millions - intense at first, but addictive as anything.
We would like to ensure you that Thailand is ready in every way required for holding this Symposium. Facilities and services are world-class standard. There are many exotic tourist attractions representing Thailand's history and unique culture which that certainly please you throughout your stay. We also hope that you will not only receive knowledge in HIV management through the trainings, but also a warm welcome from Thai people. We wish you a very enjoyable stay in Bangkok.