The University of Florida is kindly inviting you to participate in the 12th Conference on Generative Approaches to Second Language Acquisition (GASLA 12), held 26-28 April, 2013 in Gainesville, Florida, US.
GASLA is an international meeting that brings together researchers from a variety of institutions and sub-areas within linguistics (syntax, semantics, phonology, morphology), second language acquisition, and psycholinguistics to present state of the art work in these areas.
- Theodoros Marinis (University of Reading)
- Bonnie Schwartz (Radboud University/University of Hawaii)
- Ianthi Maria Tsimpli (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki/University of Reading)
Invited Workshop: Applying Generative SLA to the Language Classroom
- Joyce Bruhn de Garavito (Western Ontario University)
- Kook-hee Gil (University of Sheffield)
- Heather Marsden (University of York)
- Roumyana Slabakova (University of Iowa)
- David Stringer (Indiana University)
- Lydia White (McGill University)
- Melinda Whong (University of Leeds)