The Association for Business and Economics Research (ABER) is pleased to announce the 12th edition of its Global Conference on Business and Economics (GCBE) 2013 sponsored by International Journal of Business & Economics and the Kozminski University. ABER is kindly inviting you to participate in this event which will be held November 22 – 23, 2013 in Warsaw, Poland.
Competitive papers (or abstracts) are invited in all areas of business, including:
- Management Information Systems
- Global Business
- Marketing Theory and Applications
- Finance & Investment
- General Management
- General Business Research
- Business & Economics Education
- Production/Operations Management
- Organizational Behavior & Theory
- Strategic Management Policy
- Labor Relations & Human Resource Management
- Business Law
- Public Responsibility and Ethics
- Technology & Innovation
- Public Administration
- Small Business Entrepreneurship
- ethics in higher education
- promotion and tenure
- teaching methods and styles
- technology in the classroom
- faculty evaluation
- related topics
Qualified individuals will referee papers submitted through a process of double blind peer review. Accepted papers will be published in Conference Proceedings. Selected completed papers will be considered for publication in the International Journal of Business & Economics (ISSN 1543 – 1614). All completed papers will be considered for the Best Paper Award in their respective areas.
In addition to providing you conference proceedings on a CD with an ISBN number during conference, the conference e-proceedings will also be on Social Science Research Network (SSRN), Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) formerly known as ISI Proceedings and Business Source Complete (EBSCO).
Proposals for cases, workshops, symposia, colloquia, panels, tutorials on current topics of interest, and other special sessions are also invited. Manuscript for Submission: Papers must be written in English. Either Electronic or Hard Copy submissions are acceptable.