The European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship has been running now for 12 years. The conference is generally attended by participants from more than 40 countries and attracts an interesting combination of academic scholars, practitioners and individuals who are engaged in various aspects of innovation and entrepreneurship teaching and research.
The 12th European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship will be hosted by Novancia Business School Paris in Paris, France on September 21 – 22, 2017 and the Conference Chair will be Dr. Christophe Loué.
ECIE 2017 is an opportunity for academics, practitioners and consultants from around the world who are involved in the study, management and development of innovation and entrepreneurship in business, the public sector and in education to come together and exchange ideas.
There are several strong strands of research and interest that are developing in the area including Entrepreneurial Education and Learning, Triple Helix Interactions as a tool for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship of Women and Minority Groups and Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Smart Cities, to mention only a few.
Now in its 12th year, this conference is well established as a key event for individuals researching and working in the field from around the world.
Please see the ECIE Call for Papers, important dates below.
- Sustainable (Ecological) Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Policy frameworks and impact of Science and Technology policy measures for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Regional Economic Development
- Human Resources (including Mobility issues) for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Entrepreneurial Learning and EducationOpen Innovation and External Knowledge Interactions
- Social networks in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Corporate Finance and Financial Constraints for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Strategies, business models, processes and practices for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Management practices in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship during Economic and Financial Crisis
- Value Creation, Product Development and Intellectual Property
In addition to the main conference topics, the advisory group invites submissions to the following mini tracks:
- Design Thinking
- Entrepreneurial Education and Learning
- Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship
The Innovation and Entrepreneurship Teaching Excellence Awards
If you are or if you have been involved in this field of study we invite you to participate in a competition to showcase new ideas and new approaches for teaching innovation and entrepreneurship in higher education institutions and in the organisational environment.
To enter the competition we ask you in the first instance to submit an abstract of up to 300 words using this online submission form describing the work you wish to draw to our attention to. If your work is suitable we will invite you to submit a case history of no more than 3000 words which will be considered as an entry to the competition. A panel of international adjudicators will evaluate the case histories.
The judges will consider all submissions received by the closing date and the top rated initiatives will be invited to present their cases at ECIE 2017 on 21 – 22 September 2017, Paris, France. A prize will be awarded to initiatives judged to show the most creative thinking with regards teaching Innovation and Entrepreneurship. A book will be published carrying the case histories of all the finalists.
Papers accepted for the ECIE will be published in the conference proceedings, subject to author registration and payment. The conference proceedings have an ISSN (2049−1050) and will be assigned an ISBN on publication.
Additionally, papers that have been presented at the conference will also be considered for publication in:
- International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management (ISSN 1741 – 5098 /1368-275X)
- Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development (ISSN 1747 – 6763⁄1549 – 9324)
- International Journal of Innovation and Regional Development (ISSN 1753 – 0679⁄1753 – 0660)
- International Journal of Technology Marketing (ISSN 1741 – 8798 /1741-878X)
- Journal of Technology, Innovation & Education (JTIE) (ISSN 2197 – 9855)
- Journal of Innovation & Entrepreneurship (JIE) (ISSN 2192 – 5372)
- Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation (JEMI) (ISSN 2299 – 7326⁄2299 – 7075)
- International Journal of Innovation Science (ISSN 1757 – 2223)
- Journal of Innovation Economics and Management (I-JIEM) (ISSN 2032 – 5355)
- Minna Tunkkari-Eskelinen, JAMK University of Applied Sciences, Jyväskylä, Finland.
- Iiris Aaltio, Jyväskylä University School of Business and Economics, Finland