It is a great pleasure and an honor to extend you a warm invitation to attend the 11th International Conference of the International Mesothelioma Interest Group (iMig 2012), to be held September 11 – 14, 2012 at the Seaport Hotel and World Trade Center in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
Building on the success of previous meetings, the conference will feature workshops, debates, poster sessions and breakout symposia including topics such as immunology, immunotherapy, imaging, pathology as well as surgical pitfalls and challenges. The conference will provide the ideal forum to stimulate ideas and establish collaborations as well as to initiate intense discussions about surgery, pathology, new treatments, relevance of biological data and animal models. Poster viewing opportunities and interactive sessions will foster communications between delegates. Another scientific emphasis will be molecular biology and the sequencing of the mesothelioma genome.
The Scientific Program will include the following and a lot more:
- Basic Research - Genomic Sessions
- Clinical Oncology - New Pathways
- Surgery - Current data, global outlook, surgery based studies, combination therapies, integration
- Chemotherapy - Now and what is on the horizon
- Pathology Workshops - iMig for staging and guidelines, update on guidelines
- Clinical Staging Workshops - What is not required/what patience don't have