In 2013 the Doctoral Programme in Economics hosted by the University of Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto (FEP) and CEF.UP, the Center for Economics and Finance at the University of Porto, celebrates its 15th anniversary.
To mark the 15th anniversary of the Doctoral Programme in Economics, the scientific board is organizing a special edition (the 10th) of the Students’ Seminar Day to be held on the 9th of May 2014 in Porto, Portugal. In this Seminar Day, PhD students or recent post-docs from Portuguese or foreign universities will have the opportunity to present their research work and to benefit from the discussion that will take place during the forum. Articles in all fields of Economics will be considered.
Daniel S. Hamermesh – University of Texas at Austin: “How to Publish in a Top Journal?”
- António Brandão – U.Porto, CEF.UP
- João Correia da Silva – U.Porto, CEF.UP
- José Peres Jorge – U.Porto, CEF.UP
- Natércia Fortuna – U.Porto, CEF.UP
- Óscar Afonso – U.Porto, CEF.UP
- Pedro Gil – U.Porto, CEF.UP
- Anabela Carneiro – U.Porto, CEF.UP
- Sandra Silva – U.Porto, CEF.UP