The 10th Annual Bioassays and Bioanalytical Method Development Conference is designed to bring together research — from discovery to clinical — and regulatory scientists from across the biopharmaceutical industry to discuss their achievements, challenges and ideas for the future of the bioassays and bioanalytical method development. The event will take place on October 20 – 22, 2014 in Boston, MA, United States at the Omni Parker House.
Based on popular feedback, the 2014 event is packed with longer and more in-depth case studies from your peers.
Case Study Topics
- FDA: The opportunities and pitfalls in the development and licensure of a next generation of engineered biotherapeutics
- ImmunoGen Inc: Successful methods to characterize the ADC’s effector function in vitro.
- Merck Research Laboratories: Clinical biomarkers: discovery, development, and implementation
- Amgen: Strategic identification of anti-idiotypic regents in support of fit-for-purpose bioanalytics
- Biogen Idec: Assay transfer: confidence and continuity in the data chain
By joining us in October, you will walk away with key learning from your peers on how to move your innovative therapeutics through the development pipeline faster than ever before.
PLUS: The event is co-located with IIR’s 15th Annual Immunogenicity for Biotheraputics. By attending both, you will have access to the strongest and most comprehensive focus on regulatory considerations and in-depth case studies, with interactive round tables and workshops that will bring you up-to date with the cutting edge developments in the fast-paced world of therapeutic.
- Christina Abbott – Associate Scientist, Therapeutic Discovery, Amgen
- Shannon Chilewski – Research Scientist I, BMS
- Boris Gorovits – Director, Pharmacokinetics Pharmacodynamics and Metabolism, Pfizer
- John Kadavil – Pharmacologist, FDA
- David J. King – Chief Scientific Officer, AnaptysBio Inc.
- Han Li – Senior Research Investigator II, BMS
- Mark Ma – Director of Large Molecule Bioanalytical Sciences, Amgen
- Eric Pastor – Staff Scientist I, Genzyme
- Shobha Purushothama – Scientist, Biogen Idec Inc.
- Zuben E. Sauna – Laboratory of Hemostasis, Division of Hematology, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, FDA
- Michael Tovey – INSERM Director of Research, Laboratory of Biotechnology & Applied Pharmacology, École normale supérieure de Cachan
- Christopher Tudan – Associate Director of Chore Sciences, Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute
- Xiangyang Xu – Principal Research Associate, Bioassay, ImmunoGen Inc.
- Xuemei Zhao – Principal Scientist, Merck Research Laboratories
- Julia Zhihua Qiu – Scientist, Genentech
Who Should Attend
This conference brings together experienced Directors, Senior Scientists, Research Scientists, Principal Scientists, Scientists, Group Leaders, Managers, Research Associates and CSOs in Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Drug Delivery companies working in the following functional areas:
- Bioanalytical Research
- Antibody Engineering
- Bioanalytical Method Development
- Assay Development
- Biologic Research
- Protein Biochemistry
- Therapeutic Protein
- Drug Safety